Saturday 21 November 2015

Whether the Weather be fine ....

Whether the weather be fine,
Or whether the weather be not,
Whatever the weather
We'll weather the weather..
... whether we like it or not.

Storms came and went, but the wind was from the South West, blowing warmish wet weather from the Atlantic and so it was tolerable ... noisy but tolerable with temperatures at  14C (57F).

Then the wind veered to the dreaded North, gales straight down from the Arctic. Temperature dropped to 3C(37F). Storm force winds. Sleet and rain.


The Ferry to Ireland kept running - rather them than me.


Have a nice day! :)

6 comments:

  1. Fun post! Same weather starting here too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We in Holland had that storm after you. And cold weather is forecasted here as well. It must be great to live near sea and see those great waves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same, I am glad I wasn't on those ships! Thanks for the interesting photos, making me appreciate dry land :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you weathered that storm, John!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being in the East Midlands the storms had lost some of their ferocity by the time they reached here, thank goodness. It amazes me that they kept the ferry running in that storm. You'd have to pay me a lot of money to get me on a boat under those conditions. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the months for weather whether we like it or not. Great post full of warmth to offset winter chills. Thank you for the smile.

    ReplyDelete