Wednesday 2 March 2022

THE AFTER LIFE ADVENTURES

 

THE J & P AFTER LIFE   Adventure Stories

 

Adventure 1

Patsy’s …… M O N T A N A      A D V E N T U R E

 

As you can see, Patsy chose to go mountaineering in Montana …  the US State of the ‘Big Skies’ … for her first adventure. Naturally, the painting is called, ‘Patsy in Montana’.

 

I have included a separate photograph of me with the painting: to give you an idea of its size. It’s on a 30 x 40 inch Stretched Cotton Canvas and painted in oils.

 

This is my second ever Landscape, and I really enjoyed it. 









2 comments:

  1. Great stuff, John. Makes me want to get my “Yomping” Boots out of storage !!!

    Delighted you so much enjoyed painting this latest Landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I walk as far as the car ... but I must walk many miles around the easel. glad you liked it

    ReplyDelete